Monday, June 18, 2012

EXPERIMENTING WITH RENDERING

So a while back I started working on Google Sketch Up. It was easy to use (relatively) and allows me to take things I have sketched out on paper to fruition. This is what I got when trying to see how far I could take it.





So after getting this done I wanted to try make them as real as possible, I first worked with Shaderlight for Sketch Up. Here are the results




Didn't like the feel much so downloaded Kerkythea which is open source and I feel very good and has an amazing Materials Repository, and lights that can be directly accessed from Sketch Up.
Heres what happened with KT





The renders looked a lot more realistic and I loved them. All in all it was a Good Experiment. My lovely Brother just introduced me to Blender so trying my hand out at this will post the results as soon as I have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment